Friday, August 17, 2012

One Year Engagement!

Last year, on August 16, 2011 the love of my life asked me to marry him!
I went to school, as it was a pretty normal day.. so, I thought. I came home from school and Sara and my mom went to the "store" so I decided to take a nap, since Matt had a "dentist appointment." I was woke after about 20 minutes. My dad called me to the living room to hear a song. It was, "I loved her first" By: Heartland. Of course, I already heard it. But, I stayed and listened to it. After the first verse, I heard a knock at the door thinking possibly it could be Sara and my mom... But, It was and yet again it kinda wasn't. To my suprise it was Matt down on one knee! Who would have thought that?! He asked me, "Elizabeth Rae Hedges, Will you marry me?" Of course, I said, "yes!" It was perfect! He done it on my grandma's birthday! (The grandma from my mom's side that I am named after!)
Happy (Late) Engagement Anniversary to my sweetheart! (:


1 comment:

  1. It was such a blessing that Matt choose that day :)
    I love you so much and I am beyond happy for you!...But remember Matt....Daddy loved her first ;)
    Love always,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete