Friday, June 29, 2012

Chicken Taco Chili

Makes 8 servings, and each serving is about 200 calories!
All you need is:
1 Can black beans
1 Can kidney beans
1 Can corn kernels
16oz Tomato sauce
28oz Diced tomatoes
1 Packet taco seasoning
1tbsp Chili Powder
3 Boneless chicken breasts
.... and a crock pot.

Me and my mom made this today (we doubled the recipe). We boiled the chicken and then cut it up and put it in the crock pot and then threw everything else in. It took about 4-5 hours on low.



My dad also added a few things: cheese and onions.



Then I took a tortilla shell and put chicken taco chili inside and added sweet heat jalapenos and mrs. Renfrow's hot sauce and cheese. It was amazing!

We also made dip out of it my dad added some hot sauce to the chicken taco chili and jalapenos and cheese, and we dipped tortilla chips with a hint of jalapeno.

This is alot better than Chili! You must try it!



2 comments:

  1. This is the best chili I've ate in a very long time!
    We will have to make this again!
    I enjoyed my time with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! I am enjoying your blog Elizabeth :)

    From your mom's friend,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete