Monday, July 2, 2012

Ugh...

Matt and me have been planning to go on a date for a while now... for some reason it ALWAYS gets cancelled! We planned to go on the 4th of July. Sara said if she got to go to the mall Sunday then she would let my mom and dad get out of the house for 3-4 hours this week... Well Matt is off work this week. He came up with the idea to go on a date on the 4th of July. Well Sara said that wouldn't be fair (even though she had her date with Josh) because it was 4th of July and Josh is also off work that day. So now all of it is ruined because momma and daddy were going to go with us on our date and they can't leave Josh and Sara here alone. So now for the 4th time our date has been cancelled! Even though Sara got her way going to the mall Sunday, and momma and daddy never picked the day. Even though Sara said that they could not knowing if they would pick the 4th of July! I am so mad and upset! This ALWAYS happens when Matt and me plan something. It's not fair!


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry sweetheart.
    Life is not fair,but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry hoping you can do it soon. Life is not fair.

    ReplyDelete