Friday, July 6, 2012

Love and Prayer.

I am in love with the bible verse;
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
-John 15:13 (KJV)
This makes me think of the love Jesus had for us dying on the cross. The love all of our soldiers have for us to fight for our freedom.
Matt has been talking again about possibly joining the military. I told him no. But, what if that's what God is calling him to do?
Did I just tell Matt to tell God no?
He keeps telling me he feels like that is where God is calling him.
I told him to pray about it but I don't know if he has or not because of me telling him no. Matt has always wanted to join the military but he said that all changed when I came along. But, every now and then he tells me he feels that God is calling him to do that. Please pray that God will show Matt what he wants him to do with his life.



2 comments:

  1. I have been praying for him and will continue to do so.Matt is a very nice young man.I also love that Bible verse!

    ReplyDelete